vineri, 24 iulie 2009

Message For German Flood Victims (August 2002)

In August 2002, Michael Jackson released a videotaped message addressing the victims of the severe flood in Germany. Following extremely heavy rain falls, the flood at the river Elbe in Germany caused damages which were estimated to run into billions. Hundreds of thousands of people had to be evacuated, thousands of houses were destroyed or are uninhabitable, several people were killed. The flood also caused severe damages in Austria and the Czech Republic and has been considered to be the worst in the last 100 years in this region.

To the people of Germany: I send my deepest concern, my deepest and most heartfelt condolences. You are not alone, I am here in spirit with you. And you are in my prayers. Remember - God is with you. And have faith in the fact that this too shall pass. All my love and caring. I love you forever. Thank you."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu